Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Tag: If I Were...

I found this tag over at Mary's blog (figwittage) and I thought it was such an interesting tag. So, here we go, If I were...


If I were a gemstone, I'd be a Sapphire.
If I were a scent, I'd be coconut/vanilla.
If I were a pair of shoes, I'd be a pair of off-white converse trainers.
If I were the weather, I'd be a sunny autumn morning.
If I were a facial expression, I'd be a suspicious smile.
If I were a car, I'd be a white Chevrolet Cruze
If I were a time of day, I'd be 8 PM.
If I were a month, I'd be September.
If I were a place, I'd be Chicago.
If I were a liquid, I'd be hot chocolate.
If I were a taste, I'd be liquorice
If I were a sea animal, I'd be a dolphin.
If I were a food, I'd be a pasta salad.
If I were a colour, I'd be a deep blue.
If I were a musical instrument, I'd be a guitar.
If I were a flower, I'd be a white Tulip.
If I were a planet, I'd be Earth
If I were an object, I'd be a book
If I were a fruit, I'd be a pineapple.
If I were a sound, I'd be waves hitting shore
If I were a day of the week, I'd be a Saturday morning.

Yes, you're all welcome to use this list to analyze my personality! And if you do this tag please send me a link so I can analyze you! Yes, you're all tagged (especially Jasmine)!

18 comments:

  1. Ahh I like this post!
    I'd also definitely be vanilla, I loooove that smell.
    I think I'd also be the sunny autumn morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the most unique tag I've ever seen! :)

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I love this tag! Although I'd probably end up just putting down objects/things that I like haha. Sunny autumn mornings are the best, so I like you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw what a lovely post, that photo of you is beautiful!

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really interesting tag!
    You look lovely by the way, that lipstick really suits you x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, i loved this tag!!!! great!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. here's mine! http://www.charlotteswebblog.co.uk/2012/09/tag-if-i-were.html :) love this post xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here's mine too! http://justmeaghan.com/2012/09/if-i-were.html
    I too am feelin' hot chocolate. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cool idea!
    Heres mine!

    http://sineadelle.blogspot.co.nz/2012/09/if-i-were.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. i found your adorable tag from reading Charlotte's answers on her blog that led me to yours... love this tag and your blog. you've got a new follower!

    i also did this tag on my blog, thanks for the fun idea!

    rachel xx
    http://blushandbrunch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. .. How did you know that I would love this?!

    Super amazing picture by the way. I've seen it before but now that it's so big and right in front of me I thought I'd let you know that I think your head is amazing.

    Okay, I can't resist any longer - I'm off to do the tag!

    Got your email too by the way, expect a reply soon! ;) X

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think I like your personality xx



    http://lupusheartbeat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty photo of you! Interesting personality analysis...

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  14. I did it! Thanks! A fun and kinda hard tag.

    http://monicalettaloves.blogspot.ch/2012/09/if-i-were-gemstone-i-would-be.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay you did it! :) I think I might do this in a year because I might change my mind on a few things...

    ReplyDelete